Born on February 15, 1971, in Katy Texas, Renee began studying acting in Houston at the age of 12. She enjoys jazz dancing, horseback riding, and many other sports. She is single and lives in Los Angeles when not on location in Auckland. Her mother and stepfather own the semi-legendary Threadgills restaurant in Austin, Texas, which was the site of the first Texas Xenafest in 1996.
Renee married Steve Muir, a New Zealander she met during XWP. They have a son, Miles William Muir, born in 2001. She currently lives in New Zealand.
- Teen Angel (1989)
- Match Point (1989)
- Tales From the Crypt (ca. 1989-90)
- Danielle Steel's 'Changes' (1991)
- Sworn to Vengeance (1993)
- Flood: Who Will Save Our Children? (1993)
- The Adventures of Huck Finn (1993)
- Hercules and the Lost Kingdom (1994) (as Princess Deianeira)
- Darkman II: The Return of Durant (1994)
- The Rockford Files: A Blessing in Disguise (1995)
- Follow the River (1995)
- NYPD Blue (1995)